CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-25T22:06:00+00:002010 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-25T22:06:00+00:00
- Entering the vehicle we noted the TPMS light is on – transmitters 1 and 4 no signal. License plate light was out – we replaced it. Battery tests good with 738 cold cranking amps, is rated at 650. Air filter, belt, and hoses look good. Fluid levels full. Tires have 8/32 tread remaining, 37psi. Front brakes appear to have 5mm remaining and rears 7mm. CV axles, steering, and suspension are intact. Reset service reminder. .
Karyn S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-01T22:01:14+00:002012 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-01T22:01:14+00:00
- Inspect Exhaust – Customer states one of the welds broke apart by the muffler. He cut some off and is in back of truck. Inspect and advise.
- Repair existing tailpipes and re-install with hangers
Reese P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-04T23:03:45+00:002007 Toyota Prius CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-04T23:03:45+00:00
- Verified customers concern. A pipe flange with a clamp wasn't being secured properly by the clamp allowing the rear pipe to rotate and rub on the crossmember. We removed the clamp, properly aligned the pipe, and welded the flange. Ran the vehicle to ensure no further leaks. .
Annika P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/3/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-29T23:04:42+00:002005 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-29T23:04:42+00:00
- Installed new left front axle. .
- Steering rack is leaking fluid from both boots. Steering pump is seeping from pulley seal. .
Katie T. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/28/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-03T22:04:49+00:002013 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-03T22:04:49+00:00
- Drained the transmission and inspected the fluid – color is good and very little clutch material present. Refilled with new fluid and warmed to operating temperature to verify fill level. .
Tyson g. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:42+00:002015 Toyota RAV4 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-30T22:04:42+00:00
- When we received the vehicle the battery was completely dead. Using a jumper box the vehicle started and ran. Attempted to charge the battery – would not take a charge. Battery is original to the vehicle – recommend replacing it before diagnosis continues. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs the vehicle started properly numerous times. Tested the charging system – is operating properly putting out 14.1 volts. Set vehicle up for a draw test and once modules went asleep 36 milliamps (well within spec). .
- Installed new battery. Cleaned and sealed connections. .
- Lights operating properly. Cabin air filter and engine air filter are dirty – we replaced them. Fluid levels full. Belt and hoses look good. Tires have 5/32 tread remaining, 34psi. Front brakes appear to have 9mm remaining and rears 7mm. Suspension, steering, and exhaust appear intact. CV boots are in good condition. Reset service reminder. .
NATALIE W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-07T22:02:34+00:002007 Toyota FJ Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-07T22:02:34+00:00
- Installed new muffler and built new tailpipe. Welded original tip on. Installed with new hangers. .
MARCO J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/6/2021