CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-24T22:01:07+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-24T22:01:07+00:00
- Cooling system was low when we received the vehicle. Topped off with water for testing and placed system under pressure. We found a hose clamp on the engine loose – we tightened it. Also noted the upper radiator hose is leaking – recommend replacing before diagnosis continues. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs we pressure tested again – held pressure for 20 minutes. Test drove without incident. .
- Installed new upper radiator hose. Refilled with fresh antifreeze and bled the cooling system. .
PAUL N. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-28T22:01:25+00:002012 Dodge Journey CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-28T22:01:25+00:00
- Verified customers concern. Scanned the modules for codes – received P0128 (engine coolant rationality). Verified engine coolant temperature mechanically – sending unit is reading correctly. Ran vehicle to operating temperature and found the coolant temperature is only 164 degrees (spec is 203). Recommend replacing the thermostat before diagnosis continues. After repairs we cleared the code and test drove without incident. .
- Installed new thermostat and topped off with fresh coolant, bled the system. .
Melissa P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-09T22:03:34+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-09T22:03:34+00:00
- Verified owners concern. Noted the Check Engine Light is on – scanned for codes and received P0480 (cooling fan 1 control circuit/open) and P0483 (cooling fan speed), but no transmission codes. Inspected the fluid – is burnt and full of clutch debris. Transmission will have to be replaced and the cooling fan issue corrected to repair. Engine overheating could of caused the transmission issues. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs we test drove the vehicle several times without incident. .
- Removed transmission and reinstalled once rebuilt. .
- Flushed cooler and lines of all debris before reinstalling transmission. .
- Installed new fan clutch. .
- While test driving we found the steering seems loose and the seat belt light warning light and beeper activated although we were securely fastened. .
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:12+00:002018 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-30T22:03:12+00:00
- We replaced rear resonators with straight pipe and suspended with new hangers. .
Erik T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-22T22:02:52+00:002010 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-22T22:02:52+00:00
- Coolant level was full. We ran the vehicle and monitored engine temperature. Thermostat opened at proper temperature. As we let the vehicle idle in the sun the temperature slowly started to rise above normal but we noted that when the A/C was turned on the temperature would drop (electric fan would engage allowing air flow thru the radiator). Inspected the fan clutch – is weak. Noted the serpentine belt is also worn. Recommend replacing the fan clutch and serpentine belt before diagnosis continues. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs we let the vehicle idle for 40 minutes without incident. .
- Installed new fan clutch and serpentine belt. .
HERSHEL V. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2021