- Front brake pads have quite a bit of material left but the inner rotors have a rust ring where the pads should contact. Rear brake pads are down to 1.5mm remaining. Recommend replacing front and rear brake pads with rotors. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs we test drove the vehicle – brakes are operating properly an no noises heard. .
- Installed new front brake pads and rotors. Cleaned and lubricated caliper slides. .
- Installed new rear brake pads and rotors. Cleaned and lubricated caliper slides. .
- Test drove and verified a banging noise. Hoisted vehicle for inspection. Steering and suspension components are all tight. Inspecting the exhaust we found an exhaust shield broken off of a catalytic converter. We secured the shield and test drove the vehicle again – heard no further noises. .
- Polished both headlight covers. .
DAVID H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2023