- Hoisted vehicle for inspection. Both front wheel bearing/hub assemblies are very loose. Will have to replace before diagnosis can continue. Ok'd to proceed. After repairs we rechecked the steering and front suspension. Found excessive play in both outer tie rod ends, upper ball joints, idler arm, and pitman arm. Alignment will have to be performed after repairs. Ok'd to proceed. .
- Installed new front wheel bearing/hub assemblies. .
- Installed new upper control arm assemblies with an alignment castor kit. .
- Installed new idler arm assembly. .
- Installed new inner and outer tie rod ends. .
- Installed new pitman arm assembly. .
- Had alignment performed. .
- Transmission fluid is leaking from the radiator area. Appears the transmission to cooler and radiator to cooler hoses. .
LUKE T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2021